IGNORED

WTB VIS Memorex VIS/Tandy VIS games 2021

Blazing Lazers

It's the year 2021, and if anyone has a boxed copy of Memorex VIS titles in even halfway decent shape please consider me. I've been meaning to finish off my VIS set (I have a soft spot for it) and don't want to wait for whenever the next big lot on Ebay is.  There's zero gamer value here- this is all about saving me the hassle of having to buy a lot just to get the few that I need and then having to resell what I don't in order to complete my VIS collection.

To note, if you do have one of the few titles that I am missing, I will happily pay very well and make it worth your while to sell to me. I'm also willing to work very good trade deals, for those that prefer trades.

If you have loose VIS discs or ones in just the jewel case please still consider me, as I would settle for such copies for a few of the titles that I'm missing.

Also, if anyone has a large amount of boxed VIS titles in decent shape, please do let me know. Most of my boxes are due for an upgrade in quality. There's also a few titles I still want to try out that I never have- let me know what you have! :)

Edited by Blazing Lazers
It's now 3 Years!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got pics?

Right here:

150cash-faq-img.jpg

Oh, you meant of the title itself? Well, that's the thing- I've seen copies on Ebay from time to time, including sealed copies, but they were always in parts of lots. Never by themselves. I have none of these pictures at the moment, though. A few collectors do have this, and I've even messaged one or two here on AA about possibly buying their copies but they declined.

This title isn't even a game, and I only want it because it's keeping me from a full VIS set. I even checked with oldsoftware, and they apparently never had this one. It isn't the rarest VIS title at all, but just never comes up for sale by itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I searched Google for this, as I had no clue to what you were posting about. http://www.videogameconsolelibrary.com/pg90-vis.htm#page=reviews. Just for the hell of it, post a pic.of what you want. I am curious as to what it is.

There aren't any pics available of it- Video Movie Guide 1993 for the Memorex/Tandy VIS is just that tough to find.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you contacted these guys out in Utah?

https://www.oldsoftware.com/VIS.html

I have ordered several Commodore items from them with the last year and they have a ton of VIS titles in storage. They might be able to help you.

They also are fully stocked with titles for other platforms:

https://www.oldsoftware.com

• Like 1

Have you contacted these guys out in Utah?

https://www.oldsoftware.com/VIS.html

I have ordered several Commodore items from them with the last year and they have a ton of VIS titles in storage. They might be able to help you.

They also are fully stocked with titles for other platforms:

https://www.oldsoftware.com

Yep, and a large chunk of my VIS library has come directly from them. They are excellent to deal with in all regards. There are a few titles that they just don't have, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Still looking. In the elapsed time since I first posted this thread this title and a few of the others I need have come up 4 times on Ebay, but as always they were in large lots. I probably should have just accepted the minor inconvenience. Oh well. But I'm tired of waiting. In order to get the last 5 VIS titles I need, I'm willing to trade a few of my own VIS rarities: 3x Wired Controllers (two loose, one still unopened) and a special networking/communications adapter that may be a prototype. Plus money. So if you have the following in at least complete condition, please let me know: America's Parks, American Vista, Time Almanac, Movie Guide 1993, and Americans in Space.

I'm also willing to trade a Vectrex, some Nuon rarities (RCA DRC 480N player, controller, demo disc, others), and other things. And of course, lots of money.

swlovinist  (J. Handcock) might have them?

Spoiler
Spoiler

37 minutes ago, Blazing Lazers said:

Still looking. In the elapsed time since I first posted this thread this title and a few of the others I need have come up 4 times on Ebay, but as always they were in large lots. I probably should have just accepted the minor inconvenience. Oh well. But I'm tired of waiting. In order to get the last 5 VIS titles I need, I'm willing to trade a few of my own VIS rarities: 3x Wired Controllers (two loose, one still unopened) and a special networking/communications adapter that may be a prototype. Plus money. So if you have the following in at least complete condition, please let me know: America's Parks, American Vista, Time Almanac, Movie Guide 1993, and Americans in Space.

I'm also willing to trade a Vectrex, some Nuon rarities (RCA DRC 480N player, controller, demo disc, others), and other things. And of course, lots of money.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...