IGNORED

getting high on your own stash aka i now own a vectrex

discgolfer72

its really hard owing a video game store and also being a collector lol

one of my regulars traded this in today and its now in my collection urggggggg lol

in the past month I have had some really rare/expensive systems traded in and most are ending up in my personal collection the wife is starting to get mad

this one works great but no games guess off to feepay for a multicart (unless someone here sells them reasonable)

post-63035-0-28086100-1524354471_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Nice... I am in the market for one myself... It is quite lovely. Thanks for sharing

thanks

I had been toying with getting one, but the price always threw me off , mentioned it to the guy the day before and he showed up the next day with it lol

traded him an empty kick , and defender cocktail for it (also gave me the 3 astrocade games as well)

Defender cocktail, eh?

yea lol it was empty (well did have power supply), it was being used as a table to hold the loose games at the store (lol so was the kick) since we opened 2 years ago

so I thought, why not (even tho empty its probably worth more than the vectrex ) I have some folding tables at the house taking up room I can put the games on anyway

and hopefully the defender will get a new life (it deserves to be more than a table lol )

this pic was from last year some time

post-63035-0-47750200-1524451060_thumb.jpg

Edited by discgolfer72
  • Like 1