IGNORED

Quickshot QS-127 Hook Up Questions

Just bought a set of these. But don't have any instructions other than a very vague diagram on the box. Tried to hook up to my toploading nes and can't get to work. The wiring harness for the receiver has 2 plugs for the nes and 2 for sms. On both one plug has a black wire and a grey wire for each system. Tried switching them around with no luck. Also tried the selector switch on top of the receiver in all three positions with no luck. Can someone that has these or knows how to hook them up please help me figure out how to hook up correctly? Thankful for any help!

• 5 months later...

Hi, are them used? maybe the conductive plastic below the buttons has lost its conductivity... would suggest to open the controllers and test the conductivity of the buttons with a tester.

There are some kits in the internet to replace the conductive plastic, for ir remote. just buy the right diameter.

Hi, are them used? maybe the conductive plastic below the buttons has lost its conductivity... would suggest to open the controllers and test the conductivity of the buttons with a tester.

There are some kits in the internet to replace the conductive plastic, for ir remote. just buy the right diameter.

Thanks for the reply. They are used. Seller said they worked fine for him.They didn't work from the get go. Spent hours trying to get them to work with no luck. Just packaged back up and tossed them don't work pile.. I'll give your idea a try. Thanks!