IGNORED

Baby Pac-Man

PacManPlus

On 8/1/2019 at 3:21 PM, GoldenWheels said:

I can get the case model tonight, if it has a number on it (it may not). I bought a few so I still have them at least.

Other than that, if you know how to do the resistors for the 7800 controller....the real issue it was just cramming the stick in there and finding room for the wiring. The metal gate on the stick had tabs I had to grind off...and though you can't see it (much) in the photos, when you hold the controller...it is just a little pregnant. I don't claim to be a great solderer/wirer, I ain't, but this was by far the tightest fit I ever had to work with. i was going to cut the 8 way bit off the restrictor gate but actually needed the 8 way part to help route wires and keep them out of the way!

TXqgXlI.jpg

Tight squeeze... ?

• 1 month later...

So, this is a mega-delayed response, but:

Bob, my cartridge arrived back in July.  THANK YOU!  It really looks awesome, and I'm impressed with how well the cases turned out.

Haven't had a chance to play it yet since my 7800 is currently 1300 miles from the cartridge, but that will hopefully change early next year.

This was really a kickass project.  Looking forward to the next one ?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

[Ripped from Facebook and YouTube]

Beautiful box art poster and feature in the large ad stands at PRGE...

Baby Pac-Land Poster and Ad PRGE 2019.jpg

AdPac.thumb.png.d02291fcd766b75af802a2af411376dc.pngPostPac.png.ae44ef8a0b7293f4e6244bb6eecff97b.png

A signed box...

BabyPacSigned.png.1ba38ebc582c2abb759be991d7c61618.png.df0959128abf73f22f3800fbc5eab01f.png

Thanks to Edward Langley for the above pics and below video.  At ~1:30 catch Arkanoid and Baby Pac-Man at the booth. 

Plus the ad (~2:27), other great (7800) games on boxed display (~2:55 & 4:58), and just a good overall capture of the AtariAge booth at PRGE.

Oh, and celebrity appearances ~3:46 & 4:41 ?

Love all the 1702s, my mainly used display as well. ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

I just wanted to take this moment to say "thank you" to everyone that was so nice to me at PRGE.  It was the first time I was ever there, and I am VERY appreciative.  It was GREAT to finally meet some of you, and see others whom I haven't seen in quite a long time.  

So, again, thanks guys.  You make me want to keep doing this.  So once Stranger Things is done, I plan on starting my next 7800 game (or continuing one that I already started) ;)

• Like 24

19 hours ago, PacManPlus said:

I just wanted to take this moment to say "thank you" to everyone that was so nice to me at PRGE.  It was the first time I was ever there, and I am VERY appreciative.  It was GREAT to finally meet some of you, and see others whom I haven't seen in quite a long time.  

So, again, thanks guys.  You make me want to keep doing this.  So once Stranger Things is done, I plan on starting my next 7800 game (or continuing one that I already started) ;)

Hope to see you at MGC this year.  Pie Factory will not have a table, as we want to see the show for once!

• Like 2

I absolutely love this game.  I think I mentioned to Bob at the show that this was one of my long-term "dream" projects for the 5200.  I was beaten to it, and I think I'd be hard pressed to do a better job than this.

I think I've already put more time into this game than any other homebrew game I've purchased, excluding my own, of course.  This is good stuff.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Albert said:

Not initially.

..Al

Ahhhh being one of the lucky ones that got one of the 1st released colored carts, i would love to have this complete. I thought there was talk earlier Box and manual only would be an option. Please keep me mind if this does happen or if we can work something out .. thank you.

5 minutes ago, jxmx3 said:

Ahhhh being one of the lucky ones that got one of the 1st released colored carts, i would love to have this complete. I thought there was talk earlier Box and manual only would be an option. Please keep me mind if this does happen or if we can work something out .. thank you.

Ahh, I see what you mean.  Yes, I'm sure I can help people in that regard, although probably not right away.

..Al