--- Ω ---

OT: pɐǝɹɥʇ ƃuıdɯnp ;)

40 minutes ago, --- Ω --- said:

I can say something about the Orici with 100% conviction, she was one hot chick!  Just look at those flames!

HOT.thumb.jpg.d31bfb202b058b08d95efffbeb8603bd.jpg

Not sure I could have resisted converting.

• Thanks 1

So, on the off-chance we get attacked by the Master of Magnet himself, we're able to hold him off and defeat him with a wooden gun given to us by this company?

• Haha 1

I can see it as a surge protector, possibly even for lightning strikes on the powerlines going into your home, but unless you live underground in a hardened facility, it's worthless for what it's advertised for.  In my opinion this is misleading advertising aimed at the scientifically illiterate.

The Paradox remains...

When V goes down...
...I goes up!

...even they claim that their system provides: High current shunting capability above 100kAmps.

I know my circuits are not rated for 100kAmps.;)

The ironic thing is, even *IF* it could do what it claimed, (it cannot in a residential setting) the infrastructure supplying your electricity would be fried and would take years to be repaired, and by that time a good portion of the population would be dead from starvation, disease and possibly even total lawlessness.

I suppose some old tube radios would survive, but unless you can generate your own power, not many stations, if any would still be broadcasting.

Ah, so it is just as useful as a wooden gun against the Master of Magnet... if the latter was portrayed competently like he was by Ian McKellen.

Oh, I found the PERFECT computer desk setup (well for me anyway), maybe in a couple of years when I start downsizing...

<< DESK & ACCESSORIES >> More affordable than I thought they would be, but then again... it's NOT real wood.

Beautiful.JPG.9d0f37e31ee2796cc619d2631e68ebb5.JPG

I don't know how I managed to be unaware of the release of WebAssembly for two years? :party:

My TI-99/4A emulator, https://js99er.net, is almost begging to use this technology for implementing the computational heavy stuff like VDP and CPU emulation. 

• Like 4