TPR

Should we split "ADAM" discussion into its own sub-forum?

Should we split "ADAM" discussion into its own sub-forum?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should we split "ADAM" discussion into its own sub-forum?

IMO Atari 400/800 and ST could be moved to Classic Computing as well, perhaps as sub-subforums of an "Atari Computers" subforum, similar to the catch-all subforums for Commodore 8-bit and Tandy systems. Although I understand not doing that, as well, this being AtariAge and all. :P

Some reorganization of the forums is certainly in order, but probably not until I upgrade the forum software.

..Al

• Like 2

After further thought and seeing more support for it than I originally thought there would be, move my vote to YES, but only if this proposed change keeps the ADAM sub-forum in the ColecoVision / Adam Computer Forum.

I know, I'm a pain in the ass but it's too late in the game to change that!

• Like 1

I voted no since my preference is to consider splits only when traffic levels warrant it, and in my view the traffic isn't sufficiently heavy enough to merit a split for ease of navigation purposes. I have an equal interest in both CV and Adam and think there is sufficient convergence of interests between these platforms/people that keeping them together works for me.

• Like 1

I always thought they belonged together, but I understand the reasons for separation :( … But we should think about the children, little expansion module 1 and 2, and Roller Controller, always feeling so left out …