IGNORED

Wishing for an Updated Soccer Game

I used to play Soccer as a kid. I did not enjoy it much because the play was so slow. We shall see what I can do.

totally true! NASL Soccer pace seems the one of the '50's or of the beginning of the '60's. Modern soccer is way different and much faster.
That game would actually need to be updated.

It would also be nice to add the offside feature: I cheated many times the computer in World Cup Soccer passing to ball and running immediately toward to opposite direction in order to make the player appears on the other side and catch the ball. Sometimes he appeared so close to the goal that it would be clearly offside, but the referee/computer never realized the trick :-D

one mustn't like it (replays)

Speed isn't exactly what it leaks of i guess, at least i played wc soccer often in 1.5x speed (double is to much because of the scrolling) but returned to single speed.

It's not harder it's easier to play, that sounds maybe contradictary but that's what i experienced.

Of course i still feel it could be faster, but this "slowness" has some influence on hardness.

It lowers unfortunately the attractivity of the game when you feel you wade in mud.

also i'm not sure if real soccer really got faster?

sometimes i feel they play table soccer.

but let's see i'm curious and will watch a few old matches

• Like 1