IGNORED

Its... Poodle Jump!

Dionoid

Watching the video of the new build above, I'm not really a fan of the guaranteed spring on every screen. It makes for some interesting 'combos' while playing, but it makes the game feel less random and more repetitive. Maybe pre programmed streaks of 3 or 5 but then do random for a few screens in between to keep it from getting old.

Watching the video of the new build above, I'm not really a fan of the guaranteed spring on every screen. It makes for some interesting 'combos' while playing, but it makes the game feel less random and more repetitive. Maybe pre programmed streaks of 3 or 5 but then do random for a few screens in between to keep it from getting old.

100% agreed. Currently the game is too much about the spring and hardly anything else. I would make them totally random.

Instead other items should be implemented for adding variation. Doodle Jump has rockets, enemies etc...

Yes, I agree with you and Thomas on that. Having a combo of spring-jumps is cool, but it should not become the main focus of the game.

And different types of boosts will be included in a future version for sure!

• Like 4

Poodle Jump.... is now Amoeba Jump! - http://atariage.com/forums/topic/280211-amoeba-jump/

Honestly I liked the poodle concept better. But either one is good. I killed A LOT of poodles while playing this afternoon. Best that PETA doesn't get wind of it. :lolblue:

My high score so far is 3,100 and some change. I'll post a pic later.

Yes, I agree with you and Thomas on that. Having a combo of spring-jumps is cool, but it should not become the main focus of the game.

And different types of boosts will be included in a future version for sure!

It is still pretty hard to daisy chain springboards. I've died too many times deliberately trying to make daring jumps in order to reach them. A couple of times I jumped on a white platform above a springboard thinking I could fall through it ad catapult myself, only to see it disappear below the bottom and end my game... :skull: