IGNORED

Atari VCS collection almost done

high voltage

atari_games.jpg

Well, you can never have a complete, complete, complete Atari 2600 collection, but I'm awaiting two more carts, and after that I consider my VCS collection done.

Most games are original cib, a few games are actually copies, eg Air Raid, Glib etc..., and some games are original game in remade box.

Although I'll continue with homebrews, just gotta carry on collecting.

Bliss!

• Like 18

Nice! I feel I will consider mine "complete" if I have carts of everything unique that's an r9 and below. Any rarity 10 stuff would be cool to own but the odds of me ever swinging that at a price I would pay is minimal. But hey, as it is I'm getting pretty close to that goal too.

• Like 1

Well thanks Flojomojo, I love my collection

Jstick, you're right, I need one of those, after I finished collecting all the Atari Flashbacks (and I need the TV Boy 3, very rare)

IHATETHEBEARS....I need for finishing the collection 3D Havoc (from Good Deal Games), and Pleiades (from AA Store). Not really needed for finishing, but in my world, yes.

ubersaurus, congrats too.

Nice! I feel I will consider mine "complete" if I have carts of everything unique that's an r9 and below. Any rarity 10 stuff would be cool to own but the odds of me ever swinging that at a price I would pay is minimal. But hey, as it is I'm getting pretty close to that goal too.

Do you have a pic. of the 'Halloween' r-8 cart? If so, please post.

With my original VCS collection (from way back), I used to have both Wizard Video Games as original carts, nowadays they are copies. I don't mind.

In my now collection I have approx. 30 (released games as) copies and 14 protos\unreleased games as copies. I don't have a problem with that. Will I ever be able to purchase a original Air Raid or Red Sea Crossing? Of course not. Will I be able to buy an original Glib, maybe, if I get lucky.

I recently managed a original Video Jogger and Shuttle Orbiter, so it could happen.

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 1

Nice collection ya got there. What will be your final total and have you played every game you own?

Thanks.

I haven't counted yet.

And yes, I played all the games in its original form, meaning I won't play the Quelle or Taiwan bootlegs. Thinking about it, I'm lying, got some sealed games. Should I really open the Mythicon games, nah