IGNORED

XEGS Dust Cover and Game Box Protectors?

Hi, new XEGS owner here, my first foray into the 8-bit computer line. I know, it's not as good as other Atari computers, but this suits my needs best at this time. That aside, I'm seeking a dust cover for both the console/computer and also the keyboard (because I think I'll often have the keyboard detached).

I often see it stated that the XEGS is a repackaged 65XE. Does that mean the console/computer of the XEGS is the same size as the 65XE or no?

I can't seem to find any XEGS-specific dust covers, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

Similarly, I'm struggling to find game box protectors for the "blue box" XEGS games. I heard they're a unique size (I don't yet have any in my possession), so I wanted to see if you all had any insight on this, too.

Thanks so much!

Hi, new XEGS owner here, my first foray into the 8-bit computer line. I know, it's not as good as other Atari computers, but this suits my needs best at this time. That aside, I'm seeking a dust cover for both the console/computer and also the keyboard (because I think I'll often have the keyboard detached).

I often see it stated that the XEGS is a repackaged 65XE. Does that mean the console/computer of the XEGS is the same size as the 65XE or no?

I can't seem to find any XEGS-specific dust covers, so I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

Similarly, I'm struggling to find game box protectors for the "blue box" XEGS games. I heard they're a unique size (I don't yet have any in my possession), so I wanted to see if you all had any insight on this, too.

Thanks so much!

It's not "not-as-good" as other Atari computers. It's just different from the outside and a little bit on the inside. It's still 99,9% compatible (if not 100%) with an 800XL, 65XE or 800XE.

The XEGS size is unique so XL/XE specific covers won't fit.

• Like 1

It's not "not-as-good" as other Atari computers. It's just different from the outside and a little bit on the inside. It's still 99,9% compatible (if not 100%) with an 800XL, 65XE or 800XE.

The XEGS size is unique so XL/XE specific covers won't fit.

Got it, thanks! Guess that rules out those!