IGNORED

Atari Falcon 030 (Brand New?) Complete in Box

• 2 months later...

I'd love to be able to buy it. These were just coming out when I was a couple of years into my first job out of college (I'm still there). I was an 8-bit guy who couldn't afford an ST in college and thought this would be the best of both worlds. I'd have a new, modern computer with ST compatibility. But I wound up buying a 486 system. Now, two decades later, I've gone through at least five complete Intel systems since then and I can't count how many upgrades. If only I'd bought that Falcon, I'd still have it, and most of those other Intel systems would've still come and gone. If only I'd have made the decision to miss out on that first one and go with my first love, Atari.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Come on, the post is 2 years old. Plenty of people have received amazing offers for that system and I think it's safe to say it's long gone.

But that really is a super nice Falcon. Always wanted one of those!

Edited by bluejay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eightbit said:

I think there should be a rule that states if the post is over 6 months old only the topic starter can bump it. Send the guy a PM and ask him privately instead.

I mean, people with low post counts resurrect 10 year-old threads... I hazard to say they ain't gonna follow rules :D