IGNORED

I've started a podcast dedicated to arcade memories. Looking for feedback!

UltimaGabe

Hello! My name is Gabe, and recently I started a little podcasting project: I call it the Arcade Memories Podcast. I'm going around the internet and asking for people's stories of going to the arcade in the 70s, 80s, and 90s- and then I'm taking those stories and compiling them into a little audio time capsule that people will be able to listen to for years to come, and feel themselves transported back into a bygone era. So far I've got one episode up (and you can listen to it here) but I'll keep releasing more every couple months, as long as I keep getting submissions. (At the moment I have enough material for about one or two more episodes, but that could easily change.)

So if you'd like to listen to it, please do so and let me know what you think! And of course, if you have any stories of your own you'd like to submit, send them to me at ArcadeMemoriesPodcast@gmail.com! If you submit me a text story, I'll read it myself or have a friend read it, but it would be even better if you could record it with your own voice to make it that much more personal. (And if you have a podcast of your own or a website or business, I'll plug it as a way of saying thanks!) The more stories I get, the longer this project can continue, so please contribute if you can! I'm sure the listeners would love to hear about your childhood arcade, your favorite games, the night you got that high score- anything you feel like sharing.
Thanks so much, and I hope we can all hear from you soon!
Edited by UltimaGabe
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...