IGNORED

Best Electronics has new Super Handles

AtariBrian

I was looking at Best Electronics site today and saw that he now sells new Super Handles for a CX-40 joystick . They are very expensive but I will buy some to support him . Especially considering how much he had to spend to get these finished . You can read about all the time and money spent for these .

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/CX40%20Suiper%20Handle%2027.htm

• Like 5

I purchased a pair of their latest CX-40s with super handle, silicone boot etc. and am extremely happy with this purchase. These joysticks perform and the new boot feels great!

If your a fan of CX-10s, then you will love these new CX-40s from Best Electronics.

post-21941-0-34773900-1535252733.jpg

Edited by sramirez2008
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! I already have several of Best's new rubber CX-40 boots, but I hadn't noticed the new handles before! I'm definitely adding some to my next order.

It never ceases to amaze me how much time and care and love Brad puts into all of his products, not to mention the effort involved in documenting them so exhaustively! I'm restraining myself from going into a long rant about it, but just think of the consistent crappiness of the people behind the likes of "Atari SA" and "Coleco," and of how refreshing Brad's genuine dedication and passion is by comparison. His website may be a 1997 throwback, but I couldn't care less; he's showing all the others how to do classic gaming right.

• Like 8

The thing about redesigning the button, though (even if it's just to have a better spring-action and a future-proof supply), is that one would be tempted to redesign the ergo after other after-market buttons of other sticks, of similar type, Just small changes, like smoothness of edges, width, to better battle play fatigue, but ultimately still in that bright-orange color.

That, in-turn, would necessitate redesigning the base, slightly, too, to accommodate that button, and that could use little tweaks, too icon_mrgreen.gif. then the PCB to fit in that base, etc, etc. icon_wink.gif

I'll get my hat.