IGNORED

Finally Got One!

stdjxf15

Hey guys, Im new to this side of he forum being a long time Jag owner and wanted to finally enjoy some 2600 and 7800 titles. Its great being able to collect again at affordable prices. This system was released when games were just becoming relevant to me and it took me years to wonder about these machines with their weird numerically numbered machines. But I found several games new in box at a local game shop and was even hooked up by the dealer for three free games due to them being Atari. They even had a WICO controller that I use to play Solaris with. And there a a couple of games I am wondering if anyone wants to sell; in particular, the games Crossbow, Alien Brigade and ninja golf.

Only thing I need now is a MOD by Crossbow the man and I am set. I look forward to inquiring with you guys in future posts into this great machine. .

• Like 9

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, Im new to this side of he forum being a long time Jag owner and wanted to finally enjoy some 2600 and 7800 titles. Its great being able to collect again at affordable prices. This system was released when games were just becoming relevant to me and it took me years to wonder about these machines with their weird numerically numbered machines. But I found several games new in box at a local game shop and was even hooked up by the dealer for three free games due to them being Atari. They even had a WICO controller that I use to play Solaris with. And there a a couple of games I am wondering if anyone wants to sell; in particular, the games Crossbow, Alien Brigade and ninja golf.

Only thing I need now is a MOD by Crossbow the man and I am set. I look forward to inquiring with you guys in future posts into this great machine. .

Welcome to the dark side! :) Great time to join. The 78 is looking better in the short now term than it did back in 87 thanks to so many awesome projects.

If I can make some quick and cheap suggestions, Robotron 2084, Food Fight, Crossbow, Xevious, and a couple of Seagull SEGA adapters. Then hit the store for the back catalogue of homebrews!

Hey fellas thanks for the reply. Since I first posted, my collection had stacked up! I ended up picking up a 36 Sony CRTV for the office and have been having a blast playing on that! The collection has absolutely blown up . Ive since gotten some European remotes and a light gun.

Big items Im looking for now is ninja golf and fatal run.

I have a copy of moto rodeo in the mail now from Venezuela. Life is good

There was a discount store that had a shit load of 7800s and games in the 90s. I bought one of their packages for like $69 or $79 for a 7800 new in the box along with like 30 or 40 games (I'm pretty sure it was 40). They also had a bunch of 2600 Juniors. There was one of their stores quasi local to me and they still had Juniors and games as late as like 97 or 98.

There was a discount store that had a shit load of 7800s and games in the 90s. I bought one of their packages for like $69 or $79 for a 7800 new in the box along with like 30 or 40 games (I'm pretty sure it was 40). They also had a bunch of 2600 Juniors. There was one of their stores quasi local to me and they still had Juniors and games as late as like 97 or 98.

You are thinking of O'Sheas and yeah I've kicked myself in the but several times for not having ordered anything from them. But then I didn't know anything about them until I got back into collecting in the very late 90s. But even in the early 2000s I believe O'Sheas still had 7800 games NIB for super cheap.