IGNORED

Help: Which PASCAL Compiled This?

atari65xenajm

Hello,

One of the many floppy disks that I had in the 80's and 90's had a pair of .PAS and .PCD files which I had written as my first steps to learning programming. I was unable to find any Pascal compiler in my diskettes and so I am guessing it was one of the very unlucky diskettes that got damaged/lost. One thing I am very certain of is that my Pascal diskette was a "flippy" diskette and that the compiler required me to flip the disk upside down after being invoked.

Can someone please let me know which software was likely to have generated this .PCD file from the .PAS file? I tried Atari Pascal 1.0 and it seems to only generate .ERL files (not .PCD). Draper Pascal does .PCD, but the content of that PCD vs the ones I have for the same .PAS source is not identical. Further, Draper Pascal did not require me to flip the diskette. I also tried CLSN, and I am sure it is not that either (there is some syntax inconsistency such as for the ';' in the statement prior to END).

Any help or suggestions please?

The file attached is DOS 2.5 bootable and has two pairs of files.

Thanks!

MyDiskette_Pascal.atr