IGNORED

8 years later, How has Kinect Aged as a gaming device?

What's interesting is none of this BIFF stuff happened for the first many several posts I made, I even made a introduction thread that nobody has read yet for some reason. Only when I posted a few more times in "Classic Gaming" did this problem start.

http://atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&sid=79a039e06968f544f28f46c70c1b5df7&mid=66005&userMode=content&search_app=forums&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&search_app_filters[forums][sortKey]=date&search_app_filters[forums][sortDir]=1

First post was an introduction thread that that is still unread, and then the link contains the rest of the posts in chronological order. Nothing wrong until Youxia on page 2 of my posting history in the ADAM thread, out of nowhere, with no instigation. Suddenly, I'm BIFF out of nowhere, for no reason! Why? I don't know.

Edited by TigerSuperman

Cuz yer not foolin anyone boyo.

Seriously, get going on that apology. The clock's ticking on any chance remaining to recover the slightest shread of credibility. Be a man and come clean before the rest of your accounts are banned. Your embarrassing yourself and your amusing the rest of us.

• Like 1

1. I don't know that the "Introductions" forum is visited very often.

2. I think there was a bug somewhere that made threads show 0 views and 0 replies until there was a reply or something.

3. I'm betting this thread will have a shorter life than the Kinect did.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1