IGNORED

AtGames Officially Unveils Legends Ultimate Home Arcade (full-size machine)

Bill Loguidice

2 minutes ago, King_Salamon said:

That sure looks purdy!!  lol  I can see Tron Arcade being played with the joystick and spinner and hitting one of the buttons (say A button).

News is starting to trickle at least!

That works, but there is also a third party working on a dedicated TRON joystick.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Murder after Midnight said:

Very nice is this still on track for late september?????????

Not sure yet. There's actually a lot of coordination this time with some major retailers, so it might be just a bit later than that. There are announcements, etc., still to come, as well as some that should make some of the grumbling in this thread go away, i.e., there should be little-to-nothing to complain about or be concerned with when all of the dust finally settles.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Did I see something here that the Intellivision,Atari,and Colecovision flashbacks could be played through and hooked up to the machine?

I have all 3 and that would be awesome too!?

No. Basically most of the 2018 product line and all of the 2019 product line that are not handhelds can use both the arcade controls and display. The full list of compatible models will be released soon.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bill Loguidice said:

No. Basically most of the 2018 product line and all of the 2019 product line that are not handhelds can use both the arcade controls and display. The full list of compatible models will be released soon.

Ok,thanks. I still love the look and games that are coming with the machine,that wont slow me down from buying it.?

On 8/22/2019 at 5:59 PM, wolfy62 said:

Ok,thanks. I still love the look and games that are coming with the machine,that wont slow me down from buying it.?

On 8/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

When will this thing be released?

4 minutes ago, Giles N said:

Ok, thanks.

And overseas (I live in Europe)?

And when will we get the game-list?

The game list is ready, it's just waiting to be released (soon). There's no info on a European release yet, but one is planned. I also don't know if it's going to make this year or not in other territories.

14 minutes ago, Murder after Midnight said:

Well are you guys still doing the presell preorder discount????????

As was mentioned earlier (or perhaps it was another thread on here), there may not be a pre-order if there's not going to be enough space between the pre-order date and the street date (and we're getting pretty close to the latter). And to clarify, the pre-order was never intended as discount pricing. It's already aggressively priced for what's being offered.

Over the next few days and into next week more news will be released, as well as a preliminary website with newsletter sign-up, etc. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bill Loguidice said:

As was mentioned earlier (or perhaps it was another thread on here), there may not be a pre-order if there's not going to be enough space between the pre-order date and the street date (and we're getting pretty close to the latter). And to clarify, the pre-order was never intended as discount pricing. It's already aggressively priced for what's being offered.

Over the next few days and into next week more news will be released, as well as a preliminary website with newsletter sign-up, etc. 

Thank you for the update,and yes the price point is pretty incredible already!?

On 8/28/2019 at 10:35 PM, Bill Loguidice said:

seems the cat is out of the bag over on facebook.....................