IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Week 4 ~ Halloween Special!

Vocelli

Ghost Manor - HOW are you people getting Dracula in his dungeon? Getting under him isnt easy, my cross power burns out, keep running out of time, and these hi scores! is it the whole going back for more crosses thing? I feel so old and helpless:)

Trust me -- so do we all :) . I had this game since I was a kid and thought I was pretty good at it, but this whole "going back for crosses" eludes me. Doesn't that take away from the valuable points you get by rescuing the boy/girl as quickly as possible? I guess not, because a lot of players seem to be having success with that method.

Ghost Manor - HOW are you people getting Dracula in his dungeon? Getting under him isnt easy, my cross power burns out, keep running out of time, and these hi scores! is it the whole going back for more crosses thing? I feel so old and helpless:)

Happy Halloween! BOO

Trust me -- so do we all :) . I had this game since I was a kid and thought I was pretty good at it, but this whole "going back for crosses" eludes me. Doesn't that take away from the valuable points you get by rescuing the boy/girl as quickly as possible? I guess not, because a lot of players seem to be having success with that method.

Not my video, but this will show you the basic technique for getting really high scores in Ghost Manor. :)

https://youtu.be/tVOJWNLKkeI

• Like 2