Sign in to follow this  
eightbit

FS: A bunch of Switch imports not released in USA * TAKE ALL REMAINING-$175

I have decided to sell some of my collection as I need to help fund a new (well, new used) car. All of these games are in mint pristine condition. Most of them I didn't really even play at all....just popped them in the switch to make sure they worked and download any needed updates. They are all opened but again, like brand new. None of these games made it stateside, but they all have English as an option and work in any USA NTSC Switch.

Here's what I have and the prices. If you purchase one game shipping will be $8 in the USA. If you purchase more than one game shipping is INCLUDED in the USA (via Paypal F&F payment):

Yesterday Origins - $35 $25

The Count Lucanor - $60 $40

One Piece Unlimited World Red Deluxe Edition - $45 $35

Syberia - $35 $25

Syberia 2 - $35 $25

Neo Atlas 1469 - $60 $50

Super Chariot - $40 $30

Urban Trials Playground - $40 $30

SPECIAL DEAL: TAKE ALL ABOVE LISTED GAMES FOR $175!! (Other games pictured not on the above list have been sold)

PM!

post-21417-0-43350800-1541117947_thumb.jpg

post-21417-0-31284600-1541117961_thumb.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 1

Nightly bump! Also, if you want a few games and want to shoot me an offer for a bunch at once, feel free. I am easy to work with :)

Edited by eightbit

Really need some funds now. Stupid power steering line is severed on my only functional car and it needs to be repaired asap. :(

PM with any and all offers.

Are these in English? Thanks

Yes. All have the english option. If inserted into a USA Switch they by default run in English.

Bump and a deal. The remainder of titles I have available totals $300. If someone wants to buy them ALL in one shot I will knock the price to $200 plus $14 shipping. You'll get one heck of a deal and I will sell them all in one shot. Any takers?