IGNORED

Intellivision Day 2018

First Spear

I just got word from the fun ministers at Intv Prime that they have provided another sign-up sheet for Intellivision Day:

http://go.pkg.cc/ipd2018

The idea of Intellivision Day is to get as many community members playing any one game in the Intellivision catalog for an hour, to celebrate the "birthday" of the console on December 3rd. No strings attached, just know that you are taking part in a community effort dedicated to (retro) video game fun.

The sign-up sheet allows any one person to sign-up on a first come, first serve basis. If one person signs up for a game before you, just find another, to make sure we get coverage of every game. There are 10 "Independent" spots for people to sign-up for a game released in the last several years that is not part of the original 125.

Let's do this!

post-31694-0-23824900-1541389204.jpg

• Like 4

I'm wildly offended that somebody forgot I called Frog Bog dibs months ago. xD

I'm so sorry about that. I am new to the forums, so I had no idea. I have been waiting a long time (waiting for a special opportunity) to play Frog Bog with my wife, as I have a lot of special memories of playing that game as a kid. I simply wanted to share it with her at a time when she would really pay attention, because it is somewhat of a special occasion.

I'm terribly sorry to step on toes here. If it is possible to erase my name from the list, I will pick something else.

Again, I am so sorry. [emoji3525]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry about that. I am new to the forums, so I had no idea. I have been waiting a long time (waiting for a special opportunity) to play Frog Bog with my wife, as I have a lot of special memories of playing that game as a kid. I simply wanted to share it with her at a time when she would really pay attention, because it is somewhat of a special occasion.

I'm terribly sorry to step on toes here. If it is possible to erase my name from the list, I will pick something else.

Again, I am so sorry. [emoji3525]

Lol, screw it. I'm playing Frog Bog too. That game is sweet. I never truly appreciated it until I played it for the High Score Challenge, but now I'm hooked. Hope the special occasion goes well. I'm sure your wife will enjoy it. What woman wouldn't enjoy a romantic evening of eating insects at the pond :D

• Like 3

You got it. Also, the special occasion is the birth of Intellivision, of course! I just needed some excuse to get her to play. [emoji16]

Lol, screw it. I'm playing Frog Bog too. That game is sweet. I never truly appreciated it until I played it for the High Score Challenge, but now I'm hooked. Hope the special occasion goes well. I'm sure your wife will enjoy it. What woman wouldn't enjoy a romantic evening of eating insects at the pond :D

• 3 weeks later...