IGNORED

Buying Pixelboy releases?

Sargon

I am new to the ColecoVision scene (after first experiencing it 30+ years ago at my grandparents' house) and I am interested in buying a few of the Pixelboy releases.

Does anyone know if the games on the Pixelboy site are still being produced and are available to order somewhere? Or were they one-time releases that are no longer available for purchase?

I am primarily interested in the following right now:

Battle of Hoth

Buck Rogers Super Game

Quest for the Golden Chalice

Thexder

Wonder Boy

Thanks!

I believe all those games except wonder boy are out of production. You can email Pixelboy himself to see what he still has available with the info found on his website teampixelboy.com. Atari Age also sells some of his titles including wonder boy so check it out. If you want to get out of production games look for a private seller on the forum or Ebay.

I am new to the ColecoVision scene (after first experiencing it 30+ years ago at my grandparents' house) and I am interested in buying a few of the Pixelboy releases.

Does anyone know if the games on the Pixelboy site are still being produced and are available to order somewhere? Or were they one-time releases that are no longer available for purchase?

Battle of Hoth

Buck Rogers Super Game

Thexder

Wonder Boy

Thanks!

There were copies of some of these in the Marketplace thread a week or two ago.

Battle of Hoth

Buck Rogers Super Game

Thexder

Wonder Boy

Thanks!

I've Battle of Hoth and Wonder Boy http://atariage.com/forums/topic/284326-colecovision-homebrews/

Battle of Hoth

Buck Rogers Super Game

Thexder

Wonder Boy

Thanks!

All those games are permanently sold out on my end, sadly. I don't know if the AtariAge Store has any copies of Battle of Hoth or Wonder Boy left, if not you're out of luck.

is it possible to buy these games in rom format? I just pre-ordered the collectorvision. So, i would like to increase my game options.

I know I am late to the colecovision collecting... I had one in 1982 and picked one up again in the late 90's but only buy a few games now and then.

I have given up on getting all the Intellivision stuff. I just want to play the games. Boxed carts are less important to me these days...

All those games are permanently sold out on my end, sadly. I don't know if the AtariAge Store has any copies of Battle of Hoth or Wonder Boy left, if not you're out of luck.

Bosconian too? Also seems sold out in the AA store. Would love to get a copy for the Phoenix when it comes out next year. With a lot more potential customers from the Collectorvision Phoenix, would another run of some of these games be a viable idea?

is it possible to buy these games in rom format? I just pre-ordered the collectorvision. So, i would like to increase my game options.

I know I am late to the colecovision collecting... I had one in 1982 and picked one up again in the late 90's but only buy a few games now and then.

I have given up on getting all the Intellivision stuff. I just want to play the games. Boxed carts are less important to me these days...

You can download many Team Pixelboy ROMs for free. Just look for Team Pixelboy News Bulletins dated December 25th, between 2013 and 2017, on the AtariAge forums. :)

• Like 1

Bosconian too? Also seems sold out in the AA store. Would love to get a copy for the Phoenix when it comes out next year. With a lot more potential customers from the Collectorvision Phoenix, would another run of some of these games be a viable idea?

Bosconian is an Opcode Games title. I don't know if/when Opcode will make more copies.

• Like 1

You can download many Team Pixelboy ROMs for free. Just look for Team Pixelboy News Bulletins dated December 25th, between 2013 and 2017, on the AtariAge forums. :)

That is awesome, I don't mind paying for roms. I have purchased releases of yours in the past and will continue to in the future.

But with you putting out free roms, I will pull the trigger more often when I am on the fence. :) I think I may have only purchased SGM games... But the others look great too.