IGNORED

Opcode Games Super Game Module (NEW IN BOX) - For Sale

NIAD

12 hours ago, Wes Smith said:

Thanks for all the info here guys.

Is OpCode still in business? Web page is down. FB page not updated fore a few years.

Their website is broken. I'm signed up for the newsletter and the club thing.

I just get emails about repo boxes.

The email sign-up link on the web page is broken. So, I guess physic powers is the only way find whats going on. :roll:

19 hours ago, Wes Smith said:

Thanks for all the info here guys.

Is OpCode still in business? Web page is down. FB page not updated fore a few years.

I don't follow Colecovision stuff very close but it looks like he posted very recently about some SGM games coming soon (from Opcode) so yeah, still in business...to what extent? No idea...

Last post is from Opcode (about a week ago)

38 minutes ago, jltursan said:

What happens when you use the MicroFox IDE?, and have you tried with a device like FujiNet?

Works perfect with the Fujinet except that the Fuji can only launch 32k SGM games (or smaller) the same as the ADE. 

The audio enhancer makes a booming echo sound when the Adam is hooked up via rf but not when using the 7 pin din.  This echo is constant and only goes away when the SGM game is running.  Again this does not happen with the DIN out AV plug

The microfox IDE produces a different but constant white noise echo when booting any program.  This happens when using both the rf and din out

On 6/14/2022 at 4:36 PM, rietveld said:

Here is a video of the Audio Enhancer hooked up to my expansion 3 Adam using rf out.. 

You can hear the constant white noise and echo 

Oh, come on!, seems to be the mother of all parasitic noises!. It sounds like you're receiving a deep space message! ?

Obviously, something past the A/V output causes this.

2 hours ago, jltursan said:

Oh, come on!, seems to be the mother of all parasitic noises!. It sounds like you're receiving a deep space message! ?

Obviously, something past the A/V output causes this.

something after the AY for sure since it only happens using the rf output.. Same noise happens on my stand alone Adam using the rf out but not when using the AV on the same adam

Edited by rietveld