IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Week 8 ~ Roc'N Rope

Vocelli

I seriously thought Roc 'N Rope was going to be an awesome wrestling game. I have never been more mistaken in my life. Roc 'N Rope is not even remotely awesome and has nothing whatsoever to do with wrestling. What Roc 'N Rope is, as it turns out, is a steaming pile of Phoenix droppings.

Well, after 20 tries, this is the best score I'm going to get. The screenshot somehow omitted my score, but I'm not playing this thing again. Ever.

Roc 'n Rope: 5920

post-56474-0-34375400-1543789658_thumb.png

Crystal Castles, on the other hand, is pretty awesome—even on level 8. Alas, it also has nothing to do with wrestling…

Crystal Castles (Level 8): 5626

post-56474-0-24133600-1543789969_thumb.png

…or does it?

post-56474-0-86564000-1543789655_thumb.png

Edited by Abel M'Vada

I never felt like I really understood the mechanics for Roc-N-Rope; I just kept grinding until enemies happened to not murder me at points where I could do nothing about it.

post-4159-0-81899600-1543809896.png

Crystal Castles, on the other hand, I remember giving up on because it was tedious and slow and boring and I have been corrected.

post-4159-0-79457100-1543809888.png

I suddenly realized that I forgot to play in the High Score Club this week about half an hour before midnight tonight, so here's my best scores from half an hour of play and having never played Roc N Rope before. I wish I would have remembered to give it a try earlier in the week because it was a really fun game and I feel like I could have done a lot better with some practice.

Roc N Rope (Game 1, B/B Difficulty): 25,710

arST46u.jpg

Bonus

Crystal Castles (Game 8, B/B Difficulty): 12,181

ANAAwAM.jpg

Edited by Jin