IGNORED

FS: NIB Panasonic 3DO

yoras

As a veteran when dealing with classic games & vintage electronics. My advice is simple. Ignore the drama and post your item for what you feel it is worth. It will either sell or not sell. And always stay open to offers.

Very true.

As a veteran of customer service work- always temper your emotions when dealing with people, even if you think they're being unreasonable. Seeing you get into a fight over pricing, regardless of context, is off-putting to potential buyers who now have to worry about how you'd handle any issue that may arise with a purchase. Within this situation, your very first reply ("This is new not mint or good. I try to price fairly and I am open to offers") was all you needed. Everything else, even the first eBay link, was unnecessary.

Just something to keep in mind if you decide to give us another shot, since this kind of thing tends to blow over with time or a desirable listing.

• Like 1

I think people just get excited over rare items and that this enthusiasm can become a little aggressive.

Also - the buyers here are pretty price-savvy. This isn't craigslist. If you post an item here with a price that is well above the average sold price here and recent sold items on ebay - some people will point out that it is high.

• Like 2