IGNORED

HSC Season 10 - Game 3 - Q*BERT

scalpel

Thanks for that. Watching gave me a few ideas for ways to approach this game. How do you know when you can jump through the balls, though? You seem to be really good at that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

You're welcome.

I can't really explain about jumping through the balls, I can just say I feel the good moment. You have to be both in the same "place" and "jump" in the same time. It's quite tough.

Got it. I will just practice on early levels until I really understand it. Thanks!

You're welcome.

I can't really explain about jumping through the balls, I can just say I feel the good moment. You have to be both in the same "place" and "jump" in the same time. It's quite tough.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well I think im at the most frustrating point with this game... Why they make a level so hard that no matter how you try(not including a get lucky game and pass the level) I constantly get between 25000 and 32000 and keep dying there even if I don't loose a life until the checkerboard level... ahhhhhhhhh ! is I can say... lmao !!!

post-34560-0-57924400-1546741624_thumb.jpg

Practice the timing for jumping through bad guys by trying to jump through the harmless green ball or even the green twerp, it works the same with them.

I had the same problem as DZ at first but at some point my muscle memory got it right & I don't hit the dead zones any more.

Personally, I always prefer the up, down, left, right controls for Q*bert since I started playing it on the Atari.

• Like 2

attachicon.gifQ-bert disk (Int) 44195.jpg

Practice the timing for jumping through bad guys by trying to jump through the harmless green ball or even the green twerp, it works the same with them.

I had the same problem as DZ at first but at some point my muscle memory got it right & I don't hit the dead zones any more.

Personally, I always prefer the up, down, left, right controls for Q*bert since I started playing it on the Atari.

Nice score!

:thumbsup: now, go to 10,000 !

• Like 1