IGNORED

Old 80s games on Android platform

oragex

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum. I was born in Eastern Europe and lived there during the 80s: this is to say we hadn't much if at all 'electronic' games of any kind. Few of us had 'connections' and the chance to have one of those old Game & Watch handheld consoles - when that happened everybody would gather around for a quick game play. It was surely moments I will not forget. Anyhow, fast forward 'a few years', as many of you already know many these games are now available on various mobile platforms, Android, IOS, and also on the now forgotten Windows Mobile. These are emulations (is this term right?), I call them 'reproductions', many of them are surprisingly well done, some people have indeed spent time to reproduce sounds, graphics to the finest detail. On Android, many of these are free, while on Ios these cost a few dollars each. I enjoy playing these and I made a compilation of gameplaying, which can be found on my Retro game playlist on my channel - I hope it is ok to put the link here on the forum, please notice me if this goes against any of the forum rules. So here's the link, I should update and upload more games when I get time (or simply feel a little bored) https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLl-l6yge4asvYiF6ZlVz59vf-Xf6mpo3B I hope this brings back old memories for you too people!