Jump to content
retroillucid

CollectorVision Intelligent Club 2019

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Intymike said:

Collectorvision now offers Jungle Hunt to non club members on Facebook. 

Hello Mike, do you have the link ?

I hope it's a joke....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scalpel said:

I replied to the post.

 

I AM REALLY VERY VERY UPSET ! Can't believe it, really! 😠

 

They always have an excuse.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Intymike said:

 

They always have an excuse.

 

We have to force them to destroy the 25 games left. There is not other possibility !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scalpel said:

We have to force them to destroy the 25 games left. There is not other possibility !

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did they remove the post?

 

Were they asking the price of a Club membership for it?

 

Hopefully the post wasn't removed because a flipper bought all of them to trickle out on ebay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like they are selling it for $150. and only the 25 remaining copies.

That sounds fair to me.

Collectorvision should not have to get stuck with remaining inventory just because their was a lower than expected demand on the Club.

If they were selling it for,say $80. or so I would be upset because I only joined the club not to miss the exclusive game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Steve Jones said:

come on, you didn't want that nifty membership card? (already expired)

Sorry,I forgot about the card!

I did really like that part.😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, I would be okay with it if they hadn't made so much promises in the beginning.

 

- the game only for the club members  -  now selling overstock...why do they have that at all. They knew for a long time the numbers of the club members. Or they could have started a second marketing round.

- all Collectorvision ROMs (was confirmed in the first place)  -  Later denied and reduced to only Intellivision ROMs. And even these were for a long time incomplete.

- Gatefold box and ROM of the new game  -  No Gatefold box (you may say, that doesn't fit the Atarisoft game. But they were not forced to do this game) and no ROM so far.

- Membership card  - yeah, one month before the membership expired. 

- $10 off voucher  -  still not tested, don't know if I ever can order another game because my negative feedback "is noticed".

 

They could have at least ask us if we are ok with selling the remaining games. 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Intymike said:

You know, I would be okay with it if they hadn't made so much promises in the beginning.

 

- the game only for the club members  -  now selling overstock...why do they have that at all. They knew for a long time the numbers of the club members. Or they could have started a second marketing round.

- all Collectorvision ROMs (was confirmed in the first place)  -  Later denied and reduced to only Intellivision ROMs. And even these were for a long time incomplete.

- Gatefold box and ROM of the new game  -  No Gatefold box (you may say, that doesn't fit the Atarisoft game. But they were not forced to do this game) and no ROM so far.

- Membership card  - yeah, one month before the membership expired. 

- $10 off voucher  -  still not tested, don't know if I ever can order another game because my negative feedback "is noticed".

 

They could have at least ask us if we are ok with selling the remaining games. 

 

 

 

 

Now selling overstock.... JF said 25 copies... can you trust ? Maybe it's 40, 50 or 75...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not 25 but 14 copies left. I'm the stock keeper don't forget!

100 were produce boxes, labels and manuals.(We were expecting 100 members!) we were just missing the final rom.

 

out of this 100, 75 members, 10 for the team and 1 got lost in the mail.

 

If anyone is interested, the price is $150. plus shipping (no discount, no rom access, no membership)

 

All this is part of the reason why there is no Inty club this year.

 

I do not ask you to understand, everyone can have is own opinion.

 

All I can say it that we were super exited to make these clubs happen, we gave them a lot of time and love.

 

I personally want to say thank you! to all our members. We did learn and i hope we'll be able to do it again.

 

Thank you 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am assuming even though the membership has technically "expired", we can still use our $10 off on an upcoming release?

I had already bought ALL of your Intellivision games before this club began last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve Jones said:

I am assuming even though the membership has technically "expired", we can still use our $10 off on an upcoming release?

I had already bought ALL of your Intellivision games before this club began last year.

Sure you can!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steve Jones said:

Hoping you guys do an Intellivision Vanguard this year, (was actually hoping that would be the secret club release). 

well... you never know ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 4:30 PM, scalpel said:

 

 

Now selling overstock.... JF said 25 copies... can you trust ? Maybe it's 40, 50 or 75...

 

If they manage to sell the cart at 150 usd , i guess there will be no limit. 😃   

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the ROM ever released to club members?

I never saw it in the file locker. 

(If there are instructions in the box -- I missed them).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, youki said:

 

If they manage to sell the cart at 150 usd , i guess there will be no limit. 😃   

 

 

 

ho yes! and we could also sell some Ghosts N Zombies! I guess we can even make more money! Good idea Youki!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is anything I have learned, it is not to let the outrage of this forum beat you down too much. Shit happens. I personally have bigger things to worry about. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BBWW said:

If there is anything I have learned, it is not to let the outrage of this forum beat you down too much. Shit happens. I personally have bigger things to worry about. 

 

I think this was an admission of guilt.  What could BBWW be more worried about?

 

1. Something criminal he did like a heist?

2. People will find out he is the mad couponer ahead of them at the checkout?

3. Someone heard him fart?

4. He warmed up fish in the office microwave?

5.  ????

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...