IGNORED

Sony Playstation Classic + Retroarch ?

israelg

11 hours ago, ClassicGMR said:

I still can't believe that Sony honestly though they could get $100 for this console the way it was built...

No kidding! I bet people were pretty upset about it.

Either that, or they were like "man, I can't believe we used to like these games"...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, bradhig1 said:

It was just bad roms.    I downloaded some others.

I cannot believe how common this is. Older emulators were less picky(?) about the files they ran but I have had to update sets I have had backed up for decades. I remember the first time I had to do that I was such a jerk about it - "I JUST RAN IT ON SNES9X 0.1! The ROM is fine. What do you mean it may not work on SNES9x 1.6???" as an example. Ah, good times. ?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Shannon said:

Each emulator has different types of support for cheat codes.  You would have to look at the retroarch document page to see what kind ( assuming that wasn't hacked like their github page ).

no codes for namco museums on their github page list stops at M.     I was trying to beat the games to see the rank a graphics in the memory setion of the museum.