IGNORED

Broken Sears Heavy Sixer

seamaur

Hello! I guess I have never been very well versed in the subject of Atari 2600s, but every once in a while will play mine. Recently, while going through some old things at our cabin, I finally found our old Sears Heavy Sixer. Plugged it in and nothing came up on the screen. Figured it was something minor and I would just use all the things that I currently use back at home on my light sixer that does work to hook it up. Unfortunately still nothing. I'm coming to you guys to see if you have any suggestions. One thing you should know is that because it was at our cabin, that means it has been freezing for the last 20ish years every winter, however I remember it working as recent as about 5 years ago (which probably means it was more like 10).

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Here are some pictures because why not

post-45142-0-65587100-1548457240_thumb.jpg...

post-45142-0-34897800-1548457271_thumb.jpg

I saw a youtube video of someone replacing the voltage regulator. There is a way to test it using a multimeter. Here is one. There are others. My woody died in 86. I went to flip the switch on and nothing happen. Might had been the same thing but I didn't have any knowledge or the internet for that matter.