IGNORED

{REHOMED} 1-Meg Atari 520ST in working condition

Timothy Kline

First things first: I am not acquainted nor familiar with the ST series of computers but will do my best to answer any questions. "Working condition" means that I connected this system to a monitor (SC1224) and mouse and external floppy drive (to access sysinfo for screenshots), powered on the system and arrived at the desktop GUI.

1-Meg Atari 520ST, working
REHOMED $145
, plus shipping. (UPS or FedEX / Origin ZIP: 48857 / Weight: 14 lbs including packing materials)

PayPal accepted, Friends & Family as I am not a business.

Please review all included photos as to physical condition of the unit.

Notes: The electrical tape was there when I adopted this a couple years ago. I assume the modder who upgraded the memory? Someone more familiar with this line of computers would know, I'm hoping.

520ST%20%281%29%20%20top%20view%20A1%203

520ST%20%281%29%20bottom%20view%20A1%203

520ST%20%281%29%20mainboard%20A1%20320%2

520ST%20%281%29%20ROMs%20A1%20320%201035

520ST%20%281%29%20SysInfo_Page_1%20A1%20

Edited by Timothy Kline

Weird... If memory serves, that's the memory area where they would have had to add in the dram chips and filter caps to upgrade the internal memory from 512kb to 1mb. I've never seen someone cover them with electrical tape - wonder if that was a precaution, of if he had something shorting out?

Nice looking system! - mine all yellowed with age, even boxed up in a closet. Gotta love it :) For those that don't know, you can use your PC to write out ST floppies onto 720kb DD disks - makes it really, really easy to get going with this system.

GLWTS!