IGNORED

Anyone here collect old Pong games?

z3k3

Very cool. I don't collect, but do pick some up. Don't remember what I've got, but the one I keep access to, is actually a early 80's console called compuvision. I like it's simplicity and detachable controllers. Well, hardwired, but not part of the consoles dash like most models I've got.

I collect home system, although I got a Leisure board from the US; it's a 1973 model which probabyl correspond to their clone of the original Pong (board AL-5500 ).

There are a few broken capacitors I need to fix and trying to power that thing too, since it use an odd supply (16V A/C on two lines... I mean I can find 15 V power supplies, but if 15V DC would work that would greatly help me)

Do I? Boy howdy, I have too many pong consoles, including:

Odyssey 400

Sears Tele-Sports II

APF Tv Fun

Coleco Telstar Alpha

Radio Shack TV Scoreboard

Atari Video Pinball

I also have a AY-3-8500 pong chip that I intend to use in an electronics project. I love the mid-century modern asthetic of those machines.

Agree, they have a great aesthetic. I also have an Odyssey 400 and another in that series. Video Pinball is one of the great bronze age arcade games. Wouldn't mind picking up a console.

Do I? Boy howdy, I have too many pong consoles, including:
Odyssey 400
Atari Video Pinball

I also have a AY-3-8500 pong chip that I intend to use in an electronics project. I love the mid-century modern asthetic of those machines.