IGNORED

Any idea of value, 5200 muti cart

RobSquatch3

I sold mine a while back for 150. I wasn't crazy about it because I always thought the dip switches were a pain. Once I got my hands on the menu driven multicart it pretty much sealed the fate for this one. It's easier to pick games and has more of them. This cart was an earlier one, probably made by Sean kelly. I wouldn't take less than 100

• Like 1

I could not even guess what something like that would be worth to anyone who knows about the AtariMax cartridge. The AtariMax cartridge has ZERO COST upgrade ability (with new programs), where that other older, some would say obsolete cartridge is severely limited.

It's true, the AtariMax has relegated the dip switch multi-cart to a collectors item. I picked up mine about three years ago for $45.00. I still love mine, even though I have an AtariMax.

post-21941-0-80193000-1552531884.jpg

• Like 2

Was curious if anyone o n here knew the value of this game? Not planning on selling just curious. Thanks, Robattachicon.gif15524983118956123407170800630029.jpg

Its an old Sean Kelly made multicart. Got mine many years ago. Remember mailing a check to Sean and then weeks later the cart showed up. This was before the AtariMax carts. It was a great way BITD to be able to play protos and all but one of the released games.

• Like 1