IGNORED

help pricing 7800 games. also a FS/FT post

mr.bill

someone on klov wanted to get some 7800 games, so I dug out my stash of extras. I have not messed with carts in years. What is a good basis to value them. I found some online price guides, are they accurate?

http://www.rarityguide.com/atari7800_view.php

here are some pics of what I have extras of. some are still shrink wrapped. Since they are out, If anyone is interested in something let me know. (for the where is waldo fans, if you spot the proto 7800 cart in the pic, its not for sale). as for trades, I am looking for a few activision patches (I have nearly all already , so the extremely rare ones). I also collect atari enamel pins.

FA6CUbql.jpg

ySutwAtl.jpg

rmFzk7gl.jpg

• Like 1

The prices found on that site are way off. Some really low (Ballblazer is much more than $3) and some really high (Basketbrawl is not a $200 game).

EDIT: The box alone for Title Match is worth more than they have it listed for NIB.

Quite a few of their Atari software prices have some pretty serious issues. $263 for Jag IS2 when Carl has it new for half that price? Okay...

thanks for the info. I have gotten a few messages for people wanting to buy. I don't mind selling them, but as I said, I have not sold 7800 stuff in something like 25 years, so a little out of date on prices. Sbaz Thanks for the info. Looks like really helpful info.

I will respond to the pms.

The only thing I know is ballblazer has to be worth about $20+ as the pokey chip in it is hard to find (arcade games use them and they fail).