IGNORED

Antonia with MyBios

Here is a bootable MyDOS 4.5.3 atr file that I created for my personal needs and also shared with some friends here in Greece.

Nothing fancy, just ant.exe v1.4 with latest versions of MyBIOS and LiteDOS. Also included a version of OmniminXL and Atari Basic revC. All tested working.

You can use RespeQT to view/change contents if needed.

Antonia_dimfil.zip

Edited by dimfil
  • Like 1

If you program a borked OS and can't boot to run the utility to change it, there's a 'ROM' jumper to ensure you can boot a working OS. (I have not tested this lol)

Nah, nothing like that. Just a little more inconvenient than I thought. Dumped ant.exe and some roms on the FAT area of MyIDE II and Side2.

Glad to finally be toying around with alt OS's but it seems the good ol built in XE OS is what I"ll need most of the time.

Had a hell of a time. After I fixed my video issues, I was having all kinds of weird issues (pink screen on boot for SIDE2 sdx) and lots of games/progs bugging out. Thought I hosed something inside while soldering inside to clean up video. The SIDE2 *couldn't* have been the problem ... worked fine on my 130 .... one long story later ... re-flashed my SIDE2 and its all fine now.