rj1307

"AgaCart" my version of the Atari Lynx SD cartridge

Hi Rafał

Still loving the AgaCart I got from you earlier in the year, it has really revolutionised how I use my Lynx, and I still marvel on the design of the cart and the box. 

Quick question, sorry if you've already answered it. Would you be able to use multiple AgaCarts along with the ComLynx cable to play multiplayer across more than one Lynx? 

@Barral, ComLynx has nothing to do with the type of cartridge. So yes, you can use several consoles with AgaCart and ComLynx will work. :) 

Just a shout out to rj1307; you sir, are a master! Received my AgaCart today and it is greater than I expected. Thank you so much for all your hard work in making this happen. A whole new world has opened up for me. Cheers!

• Like 2

I would like to order another one as it seems so great.  I do have 4 working lynxs so 2 should be better than 1 :)  I see the list getting updated very quickly.  Can't wait

Steve

I assume I will get a PM or message when its my time?

Edited by slydog43

Note, I will be able to complete subsequent orders in 2-3 weeks, I'm waiting for the PCB and I have some work preparing Silly Venture ;) 

On 11/4/2019 at 9:39 AM, rj1307 said:

@Barral, ComLynx has nothing to do with the type of cartridge. So yes, you can use several consoles with AgaCart and ComLynx will work. :) 

My wallet was afraid you'd say that 🙂

Can I order two more please then @rj1307

Received today. The quality is even better than expected. I thought external buttons might be fiddly compared to an onscreen menu but it's super easy and quick to use. All that for a great price too.

• Like 1