IGNORED

Various Colecovision stuff

pjs

I am officially cleaning up my gaming room. I am selling a Colecovision console, multiple controllers for parts. (At least 5) and a big brick charger and the cord that goes from the TV to the Colecovision. (You will need one of those adapters for the tv that cost a couple of bucks on eBay. I also have an extra circuit board for the Colecovision.

Here is the deal with the Colecovision. I bought it at a flea market and it was in a box. I had no clue if it worked. The Colecovision does power on. The screen however is greenish. I have no clue how to fix this so I am giving it up to someone who can. I will consider trades for a 100% functioning cx-22 controller and a few roller ball games or cash offers. I will try to post some pictures. I am fairly new to the AA site so it may take me a little while to get these pictures posted. If not, I can message or email them to you. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Thank you. I did shoot video of the console functioning so you know what you are getting.

• 2 weeks later...