zetastrike

FS: Thinning out Console Collection: Atari 8bits, PC Engine, AV Famicom

Hi, I've made the decision to thin out my console collection and move over to emulation.  US buyers only.  Here is what's up for sale first (shipping from 27707 is included):  I have two working 800XL computers ($120 Each) and a 130XE ($130).  I have two modern PSU and one NOS original one, along with 3 sets of AV cables.  All three can be had as a lot for $350. 

Next is my s-video modded PC Engine with CD-Rom and IFU.  It was serviced by Keith Courage of PCEFX forum.  Included is an original PSU and controller.  Asking $190.

Next is my boxed AV Famicom.  Comes with a new PSU, original AV cable, and a Japanese (short wire) dogbone controller.  Asking $120.    

Edited by zetastrike

I wish I had that kind of coin, I'd be very interested with the everdrive as part of the picture.  I'd trade, but I doubt I could hack it.  Good luck, someone is going to get a really fantastic device with those levels up fixes/upgrades.

I'd be totally interested in the PC-E suitcase and the CDRom if A, I had the money, and B, if burnt CD games would work in that. I know they can work in the Duo... but IDK here.