1 hour ago, sramirez2008 said:

Sounds good but please don’t misunderstand me.  I’m not trying to make you rush anything.  The game is progressing nicely.

No all good! Great you are loving playing!!  I've had a bit of a look at the slowdown issue and think it may be related to the sound - make a change to a setting and after a good play it appears to no longer happen.  Will continue to watch out of it though. Enjoy your holiday!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DracIsBack said:

Did my ears miss something. Are people playing the game on the real machines now?

I’ve been using my Mateos multi-cart.  I believe some of the other developers have Dev carts that they’ve been using with actual hardware.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm also testing on real hardware using the same 7800 boards I use for homebrew games.  Hoping to be able to test the game with a POKEY this weekend.  :)

..Al

• Like 3

Is paddle mode actually working on this yet? I can't seem to get any paddle response when using my 7800 Arcade Pro controller from Curt Vendel although I know the paddle worked fine in other games I tested it with.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, -^Cro§Bow^- said:

Is paddle mode actually working on this yet? I can't seem to get any paddle response when using my 7800 Arcade Pro controller from Curt Vendel although I know the paddle worked fine in other games I tested it with.

Make sure the paddles are plugged into the second controller port.  They work fine for me.

..Al

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, -^Cro§Bow^- said:

4 hours ago, Albert said:

Make sure the paddles are plugged into the second controller port.  They work fine for me.

..Al

Thanks Al 👍

The setup currently requires a joypad/joystick in the left and the paddles in the right.  The title menu ATM need you to select options using the joystick but once the paddle is selected you can push that button to start.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mksmith said:

Thanks Al 👍

The setup currently requires a joypad/joystick in the left and the paddles in the right.  The title menu ATM need you to select options using the joystick but once the paddle is selected you can push that button to start.

Ah...

that explains it then. The paddle built into Curt Vendel's 7800 arcade controller is flipped on with a switch in port 1 of the console. Oh well...at least that answers that question, thanks!

• Like 1