IGNORED

Bank Panic - slight screen corruption?

Spector

I've been playing the great Bank Panic conversion for the Colecovision using the Atarimax Ultimate SD flash cart, and I've noticed occasionally little corruptions on the screen. They happen where the dollar symbols show at the top of the screen where the door numbers are to show when you've collected a money bag. Sometimes the dollar symbol changes colour or becomes a different symbol that flashes when you move left or right, or it just becomes corrupted in general. It happens more with me when I start on level 6. It's not every time, but it does happen.

I'm wondering if other people have had this. I've used two colecovisions, two power supplies, yet I see the exact same thing, so I don't think it's to do with the console. Any ideas?

I've been playing the great Bank Panic conversion for the Colecovision using the Atarimax Ultimate SD flash cart, and I've noticed occasionally little corruptions on the screen. They happen where the dollar symbols show at the top of the screen where the door numbers are to show when you've collected a money bag. Sometimes the dollar symbol changes colour or becomes a different symbol that flashes when you move left or right, or it just becomes corrupted in general. It happens more with me when I start on level 6. It's not every time, but it does happen.

I'm wondering if other people have had this. I've used two colecovisions, two power supplies, yet I see the exact same thing, so I don't think it's to do with the console. Any ideas?

The one documented in the manual handout?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Okay thanks guys . I downloaded the game and so didn't read the additional notes in the manual. There was I thinking there was a problem with the machine!! It's a brilliant port, so it doesn't matter a jot. Now I know!