IGNORED

Adventureland XL

Hi All,

This is Scott Adams from the classic adventure series and the Adventure International company. You may remember the numerous titles we had for the Atari home computers.

I am currently working with a team to get Adventureland XL produced. It will be a 40th anniversary salute to the very first micro computer adventure game and will be for modern platforms.

To do this I really need your help! Please watch the following and then head over to the second link where we have a Patreon account setup. Thanks for your time! Love live Atari home computers!

and then go to https://www.patreon.com/Clopas

Happy Adventuring!

• Like 27

My first Scott Adams cart was also The Count for the Vic-20. I had a chance to meet Scott and his wife at the Midwestern Gaming Classic a few years ago. He was a super nice guy. I'd potentially be interested in being one of the backers but don't understand how patreon works (for projects). I took a look at the site and it appears to be asking for a monthly amount. How many months is the commitment?

• Like 1

My first Scott Adams cart was also The Count for the Vic-20. I had a chance to meet Scott and his wife at the Midwestern Gaming Classic a few years ago. He was a super nice guy. I'd potentially be interested in being one of the backers but don't understand how patreon works (for projects). I took a look at the site and it appears to be asking for a monthly amount. How many months is the commitment?

Patreon allows you to cancel at any time and doesn't have a time limit. We are wanting to have this out by end of summer. All support is greatly appreciated!

Edited by Scott.Adams
  • Like 1

Patreon allows you to cancel at any time and doesn't have a time limit. We are wanting to have this out by end of summer. All support is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the additional info. I'd be interested if there was a one-time option. I hate signing up for anything that requires an on-going commitment, even if I can cancel at any time. Is there a way for those of us who don't want to go through Patreon to back the project directly?

Thanks for the additional info. I'd be interested if there was a one-time option. I hate signing up for anything that requires an on-going commitment, even if I can cancel at any time. Is there a way for those of us who don't want to go through Patreon to back the project dir

You can cancel PAtreon right after signing up if you like. That way you will be in the Patreon logs and get messages and rewards etc. Or if you like a single payment may be sent via PayPal to msadams@msadams.com

Thanks for considering helping :)

• Like 2

Hi All,

This is Scott Adams from the classic adventure series and the Adventure International company. You may remember the numerous titles we had for the Atari home computers.

I am currently working with a team to get Adventureland XL produced. It will be a 40th anniversary salute to the very first micro computer adventure game and will be for modern platforms.

To do this I really need your help! Please watch the following and then head over to the second link where we have a Patreon account setup. Thanks for your time! Love live Atari home computers!

https://youtu.be/LRTnek2njA4 and then go to https://www.patreon.com/Clopas

Happy Adventuring!

This is AWESOME Scott!!! I will share this up onto the Atari Museum group on FB...

• Like 3

This is AWESOME Scott!!! I will share this up onto the Atari Museum group on FB...

Thank you that Curt! I would appreciate this getting shared in other retro groups as well. I appreciate anything folks are willing to do to help out. This project won't happen without folks being a part of it.

Awesome work Scott, every one is making sure you get as much focus as possible...

Wish I had the spare be a patreon but I really wish this venture all the best...

One day try and persuade your brother to do a interview re Happy and the whole scene, I'd love to read all about the bits in the background :)

But thank you for doing the XL getting an XL going, hopefully it will be on sale in the end for all folk.....(not read the advert fully)

I may have read the patreon wrong but I don't think this is a program for the Atari XL, I think it's a PC game based on the old games with the XL denoting Xtra Large I guess.

Anyway, good luck to you Mr Adams, your adventures were some of the first games I played back in the 80's.

I may have read the patreon wrong but I don't think this is a program for the Atari XL, I think it's a PC game based on the old games with the XL denoting Xtra Large I guess.

Anyway, good luck to you Mr Adams, your adventures were some of the first games I played back in the 80's.

This is indeed for modern platforms at this point (who knows what the future brings?). Also the XL means something besides Extra Large. Can you guess what?

By the way I love your handle big time :)

Edited by Scott.Adams

As long as its for PC I don't mind...I presumed it was and not an actual XL (I read that much)

Preppie, and what company did that ;)

Thanks for all the good times you and the label game us...

Edited by Mclaneinc