foft

New FPGA cores for Mist, MCC216, MCCTV, Chameleon and Chameleon 2

I've been back-porting some of the EclaireXL features to the various FPGA boards. I've just uploaded the latest core builds to my site, for many of them its the first update in 3 years so I thought its reasonable to announce it here.

There are more details here, including highlights on the changes:

http://www.64kib.com/redmine/news/57

Please let me know how you get on. I tested each board individually as I went but due to time I can not reasonably go through every single version!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Hi Foft! This is AWESOME! I have been YEARS waiting for this to happen! I am testing the MCC-216 and Altera DE1 version when it comes out, as my "old" DE1 is an Atari800 these days :D

Thanks for this, this core is so important to me...

On 6/23/2019 at 10:38 AM, vanfanel said:

Hi Foft! This is AWESOME! I have been YEARS waiting for this to happen! I am testing the MCC-216 and Altera DE1 version when it comes out, as my "old" DE1 is an Atari800 these days :D

Thanks for this, this core is so important to me...

Thanks for the encouragement and prodding to get me to update these. I've just updated them again, adding profile support and pll switching to the mcc216, mcctv and mist.

Not sure when I'll update the DE1, but for when I do ... how is your board set up? Wire for sio2pc and minimig style joystick ports?

• Like 1

@foft: I dont have a SIO2PC, just minimig-style joystick ports on the DE1. I build those for the MSX core, and they happen to work with your Atari 800 core (which is what my DE1 has always flashed since I discovered it, thus becoming one of my Atari 800 computers, along with the Mcc-216).