IGNORED

Neo Geo AES commercial 1990's USA

I had posted this on neo-geo.com in the hopes of finding the only Neo Geo commercial I remember seeing in the US, most likely early 1990's.

I believe it was "bigger badder better" themed but I could be wrong, I think it compared the Neo Geo to the Genesis and the Super NES (or could have been the NES).

To the best of my memory, it was a dedicated, Neo Geo SNK commercial, not a Wiz or Macy's commercial. It might have had fog and smoke, smack talk about the Genesis and Nintendo, and may have shown the Genesis and Nintendo "blowing up" (literally).  

YouTube has not yielded any results, just some Japanese commercials for games like AOF etc. Same for google.  I have found a few Television archives online and some with commercials, but nothing yielding this one spot.

If anyone knows the the commercial, has seen it online somewhere, or knows of any good sights to search for television commercials, I would appreciate any help.

I would love to find this footage and get it online if anyone happens to have this on tape somewhere - I have one of those ion VCR to PC players and could copy it.

I have found a site which might be able to search for the commercial through their archives - they do charge for a copy of the commercial but I'll cross that bridge when/if they get there. 

As a point of reference is the info on Wikipedia correct that the North American release date of the AES was August 22, 1990? 

I have to give them an approximate air date but 1990 - 1991 is going to have to do if that date is correct. I received my first Gold system as a Christmas gift and that was probably 1990 or 1991.