IGNORED

Deltarune 1983 Laserdisc Arcade Game.

At first I only wanted to draw some of the main characters from Deltarune as if they where done by Don Bluth's Dragon's Lair style arcade look but after seeing many positive feedback on them plus I love Dragon's Lair so much I'm thinking to my self why the heck not and do a full colored arcade gaming into in full motion. So this week I started to pencil out a animated storyboard and then once I get to the 44sec mark then I'll ink and color it. Wish me luck

I put together there model sheet of the main characters in the intro game as I cant put all where to many to do but hope you guys like them in there Don Bluth's Dragon's Lair format.  And yes even if Noelle is on here she's only going to be in a short background character for a short time but seeing how much a lot of fan likes her I just wanted to put her in somewhere. Also I hand drew the updated title name to match the Dragon's Lair logo.

On the side note if anyone would like to help out of my Gofundme goal CLICK on the link for more info.  - https://www.gofundme.com/f/atariboy-needs-dental-surgery

model3.png

Here's some behind the scenes on some of the animation scene of the arcade game intro. Here you see Noelle doing something very playful in the background of the intro and yes once Im done inking and coloring everything Ill add both the sound and music, I dont know what time of music seeing I can not reused the Dragon's Lair song seeing it has someone talking and using the name Dragon's Lair in the title screen so Ill need to fine a song that fit the Deltarune theme.

Edited by Atariboy2600

Way back in the in the ancient world of 1983 there's not many ways to fine out what's going to be up coming at the arcades and seeing there's no real internet, no E3 or any way to know whats NEW or SOON TO BE COMING games so to help this all arcade owners sometime get a promotional arcade posters to hang on there walls so any gamers could see whats new and whats soon to be arriving and one of them I saw a lot was Dragon's Lair Promo Poster months before we get to see the real thing so Im thinking before I complete the Arcade Intro video animation why not do a fateful fanart of the poster in doing the classic Don Bluth oil painting style with the main cast in full shaded colors even colored ink lines and backdrop all hand drawn on Clip Studio. Hope you guys like it.

Please help out on my Gofundme goal  - https://www.gofundme.com/f/atariboy-needs-dental-surgery

deltarune 1983 poster.png