Sign in to follow this  
Braden

Atari 2600 heavy sixer console

Hell i am looking to buy an Atari 2600 in good to decent condition with all the settings working. Thank you

Hello, Braden, and welcome to the AtariAge forums! :) If you're looking to buy an Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer, you're probably going to spend around $150 on eBay. I found one that is a factory refurbished console on eBay that is in decent shape and working. Let me know if you find one! Good luck! :)

Wow, a heavy 6 is going for that much now? I am so glad that i found a mint condition Sunnyvale Heavy 6 back in 2001-3 for only $39.99. at Value Village here in Canada. That was obviously before VV jumped on the eBay pricing bandwagon, I miss those days!

• Like 1

Crazy to see how much some things have jumped in price now that I am diving back into the hobby. I should be able to further fund my collection when I eventually sell off my duplicates.

well I have a 2 spare heavy sixers (both telegames) 75 plus shipping for just the decks 90 with controllers (cx 40) and psus (not gray) and a vader for 25 for just the deck and 40 with 2 controllers and psu (all come  with rca to coax no matter what) and I have a mess of games ranging from 50 cents to 40 dollars (most are 50 cents to 3 dollars)

• Like 2