IGNORED

What game(s) were you surprised that no copyright infringement lawsuits came up?

Zap!

I love SEGA to death, but to this day I'm surprised when I find little things like the use of Sonny Chiba's likeness in Revenge of Shinobi, or the stone cold Blue Thunder screenshot ripoff in Thunderblade or dozens of little things like that. THey sure weren't afraid to rip off some sound effects or a poster or a screenshot or whatever. I guess it just goes to show that video games, at least at that time, really flew under the radar. 

I also like watching things on YouTube, like the_radik, who compiles gameplay for lots of various arcade manufacturers. I'll be watching, say, maybe a Namco compilation, and suddenly they have a game that is a complete rip off of Arkanoid, right down to it's toes, called Quester. Never seen it before, but it's a blatant copy. It just kind of makes me chuckle... SEGA were pretty bad / blatant about that level of rip off (at least in their earlier days)... but so were seemingly EVERYONE.