IGNORED

Show Us Your Nintendo Switch Physical Game Collection!

Skippy B. Coyote

The Nintendo Switch is easily my favorite game system since the Sega Genesis thanks to it's hybrid home console/handheld functionality and fantastic variety of games, and in spite of the rising popularity of digital media there's still a ton of great Switch games to be found on physical cartridges. My Switch library is pretty modest so far with only 10 games to speak of, since I haven't really been "collecting" for the system as much as I have been just picking up games I wanted to play. Still, I figured it could be fun to have a thread for everyone to show off what's in their Switch collections to see what other folks around here have been playing. :) 

I'll start things off with a couple pictures of my Switch system and game library:

P4pN2uv.jpg

0hlaJ5O.jpg

• Like 3

Always loved Nintendo's products/games over the years, but not a big fan of them as a company at all.  They do a terrible job of letting you know whether or not physical copies of upcoming games will be available.  I have Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus for the Switch, but I purchased it digitally in the e-shop long ago becaus I never saw physical copies in the store and I never saw any indications online from Nintendo that there were physical copies.  Months later, I learned that there indeed were physical copies!

I messaged them on Twitter as well about the possibility of physical copies of Final Fantasy VII when they first announced it; of course I received no answers from them to any of my questions and I wasn't alone in asking such questions.

I don't have any taken pics of my collection to show at this time; however, I prefer physical copies and have those for the most part.  The few digitals I have are the aforementioned Pac-Man game, and some classic Neo Geo games like Puzzle Bobble.

Physical copies:

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Mario + Rabids:  Kingdom Battle

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

Super Mario Odyssey

Haven't gotten around to purchasing some of the more recent releases yet (Final Fantasy VII and Yoshi's Crafted World, for instance).  Didn't bother buying Breath of the Wild because I already have that on Wii U.  It's been a while since I raced online in Mario Kart 8; I should get back to it as it was always fun to do.

• 1 month later...

Didn't buy Breath of the Wild because I already have that on Wii U.  Digital titles include:

ACA NeoGeo Puzzle Bobble

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 Plus (had no idea it had a physical release)

Tetris 99

Warplanes:  WW2 Dogfight

I plan on buying The Legend of Zelda:  Link's Awakening tomorrow and BurgerTime Party when it comes out.  Will eventually get around to Dragon Quest XI (loved the demo).

Nintendo Switch games.jpg

• Like 1