Quote:

BSRSteve

•  Topic Starter
  • BSRSteve
  • Chopper Commander
  • pip_rank_joysticks_3.gif
  • 197 posts
  •  

Due to some unforeseen problems, we will not be able to ship more of these titles until some time in September. Copies should be available at PRGE from Elektronite. I will try to tell everyone that has an order pending individually, but it will take some time (as there are quite a few orders pending)

END QUOTE:

Hi All,

If there is someone out there who absolutely can not wait to get their hands on these I have a deal for you.

I have a set of all three games that are still shrinkwrapped. I am willing to sell them for the same price as the BSR's charge. $210 shipped.   I can wait until PRGE to get a set. If you are serious and want them please put a PMed in this thread to let everyone know so no one else will PM me asking if they are still available.

Please be aware that shipping these out of the US is quite expensive for the buyer.  Canada is $26.85 USD with a 4.5% paypal fee.

US shipping is included in the $210. There will be no paypal fee if you use the Family and Friends option so if you can't use F&F please add the 4.5% fee.  

Thanks,

HJ