IGNORED

*Sold* Samsung DVD-N2000, remote control, NUON controller, Ballistic game, $200+shipping

unicornpower

Hi everybody.

I'm selling these items as a bundle out-of-the-box and hardly used. Looking to fetch $200US plus shipping from Toronto, Canada.

• Samsung DVD-N2000 NUON player
  • Remote control for above unit
  • NUON game controller
  • Ballistic NUON game

Just a dude trying to give these a good home. I'd prefer to deal with somebody directly instead of putting the items up on a site like eBay. This is the only place where I found old-school enthusiasts still talking about these types of systems. I'm not a shop owner or even a collector, only a gamer who forgot I even had this thing until recently. Everything is in great condition, the player itself has extremely light scuffing and one small noticeable scratch on the side. All these items have been doing for the past 20 years or so is sitting in a box in my basement.

I'd be happy to answer any questions here or via PM.

Cheers.

Edit: Posted pics of the items for sale and more context.

IMG_20190821_203539.jpg

IMG_20190821_204221.jpg

Edited by unicornpower
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, unicornpower said:

Hi everybody.

I'm selling these items as a bundle out-of-the-box and hardly used. Looking to fetch $200 plus shipping.

• Samsung DVD-N2000 NUON player
  • Remote control for above unit
  • NUON game controller
  • Ballistic NUON game

Please reply if you have any questions, or PM me.

Cheers.

One post....to SELL something. ? TIP for you when dealing with this community, references / feedback as a seller would be nice, PICTURES of the actual items and lastly your location would do wonders to increase interest and trust. 

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, OldSchoolRetroGamer said:

One post....to SELL something. ? TIP for you when dealing with this community, references / feedback as a seller would be nice, PICTURES of the actual items and lastly your location would do wonders to increase interest and trust. 

I'd cut the guy a break, especially since you're a fellow Canadian! ? In all seriousness, though, it's not like he said he's been on here for years and loves AA, along with the few posts he has haha. Is it all tested and working? Perhaps jjona5 already purchased it so my question is moot. 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

I'd cut the guy a break, especially since you're a fellow Canadian! ? In all seriousness, though, it's not like he said he's been on here for years and loves AA, along with the few posts he has haha. Is it all tested and working? Perhaps jjona5 already purchased it so my question is moot. 

It was helpful advice, fellow Canadian or not, which he thanked me for and agreed with and followed up with pictures etc. He replied immediately and "got it" so not sure what you have issue with? It's not being judgmental or forceful, pictures / feedback / location are really the least that should be provided ESPECIALLY from somebody new that has no history here ? IF you are happy buying from new people with nothing but their word good on you, nothing wrong though asking for a bit more. THESE ARE THE BASICS for sellers ?