Jump to content
Albert

10% Off Homebrew games, Free Game with $200 Purchase in AtariAge Store

Recommended Posts

AtariAge Summer Sale through September 5th!

AtariAge Summer Sale


We've launched a Summer Sale with 10% off all 2600, 5200, 7800 and Jaguar games (minus pre-order games) in the AtariAge Store! Now's a great time to pick up some of those homebrew games you've been eyeing but haven't yet pulled the trigger on! This sale is for two weeks only, and only applies to games, hardware is excluded.

As a BONUS, any purchase of $200 or more will receive a free copy of Balloon Trip or Sheep It Up!, a $25 value! If your order exceeds $200 (after the 10% sale discount and minus shipping) and you'd like one of these two games, here's how you can get one of them free:

  1. Make sure your shopping cart is loaded up with at least $200 worth of fun homebrew games (after the 10% discount and shipping).
  2. Complete the checkout process in the store.
  3. Make a note in the "Notes" field at the end of the checkout process indicating which game you'd like (Balloon Trip or Sheep It Up!) If you don't enter anything here, we'll assume you're not interested in this bonus offer.
  4. We'll then add this free game to your order!

Here are links to the Balloon Trip and Sheep It Off! so you can learn more about them:

Balloon Trip
Sheep It Up!

Minimum purchase of $50 to quality for the 10% discount to your order. This sale cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Sale ends on Thursday, September 5th, 2019 at 11:59pm CST!

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Galactus said:

Geez. Thanks Al.  The hardest part is deciding what to get.

You're welcome!  :evil:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 7:44 PM, Galactus said:

Geez. Thanks Al.  The hardest part is deciding what to get.

No kidding... I have 3 items on my yes list and several on my maybe and then I start looking at the other sections of the store and start pondering... it's a vicious cycle!

 

Albert, thanks for making all these carts you will end up mailing out (and the shipping of said purchases).  

 

Now.. back to look at the store some more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King_Salamon said:

No kidding... I have 3 items on my yes list and several on my maybe and then I start looking at the other sections of the store and start pondering... it's a vicious cycle!

 

Albert, thanks for making all these carts you will end up mailing out (and the shipping of said purchases).  

 

Now.. back to look at the store some more...

Yeah, I spent all day today prepping 2600 and 7800 carts, it's a ton of work!  :D  Now I have a large amount of soldering to do over the next few days. 

 

 ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I plan on giving you some more work in the next couple of days.  :)

 

On the bright side, during this cart prep and soldering work, you can catch up on movies and tv shows... or re-watch some favourites!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, King_Salamon said:

Well I plan on giving you some more work in the next couple of days.  :)

Excellent!

Just now, King_Salamon said:

On the bright side, during this cart prep and soldering work, you can catch up on movies and tv shows... or re-watch some favourites!

Yes, depending on my mood, I'll listen to podcasts, music, or play a movie in the background.  TV shows not as much, as I like to visually to pay attention to them, and I can't really watch while I'm soldering or doing cart prep work.  The cart work involves either removing labels from carts by dual-wielding heat guns or using Goo Gone to clean the glue residue from the shells (which is quite time consuming and the most tedious part of the job). 

 

 ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2019 at 7:52 PM, Albert said:

Excellent!

Yes, depending on my mood, I'll listen to podcasts, music, or play a movie in the background.  TV shows not as much, as I like to visually to pay attention to them, and I can't really watch while I'm soldering or doing cart prep work.  The cart work involves either removing labels from carts by dual-wielding heat guns or using Goo Gone to clean the glue residue from the shells (which is quite time consuming and the most tedious part of the job). 

 

 ..Al

 

Although I don't really know, or don't remember what's inside an Atari cart I guess...I always imagined you could open them,  get the chips out, and I imagined a big bucket of soapy water with cart shells floating around in it...Seems like after a couple of days of that, labels would just slide off :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Any chance Rebooteroids will be back before the sale ends?

Edited by schnuth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just two more days remaining to take advantage of this sale on homebrew games!  The sale ends at 11:59pm Thursday, September 5th!  I originally made a mistake when I posted "Thursday, September 4th" as the end of the sale. 

 

 ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I got my order in for the deal and I couldn't resist some other goodies to add.  I may have given Al some extra work to do but with him posting the end of the sale, I wonder if this will spur on a bunch of last second orders?

 

Come on folks!!  Get your orders in and save, save, save!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...