IGNORED

New Find: The KWEST Atari ST Library

rcamp48

I just found 38 disks from the Atart ST KWEST library, these may be good, they may not be they were in a 5.25 inch floppy box, something I had set aside years ago, buried deep in my closet, along with a BIG box full of original Atari ST Wargames, I was looking for an extra SIO cable for my AtariMax SIO2PC starter kit, (have yet to find it, the SIO cable that is)... Actually upon closer inspection these are NOT all hand printed labels on each disk, but labels with KWEST logos on them,  and listings of files on them. There may be gems in thar hills yet, so someone once said. The question is: is it worth taking my BBS down for the hours to read them into .ST files ???? Or is there someone that wants to kyroflux image them ??? They are all in the Public Domain, and of course 720 K disks, my drive reads disks well, so thats not a problem, and I have the Ultra Satan to back them up to, do you guys want me to make STX files of each disk ? That may read them better and if they are unprotected STX files will they copy over to ST files at your end. Frankly I have had better luck with Atari 8 Bit disks being readable adter 35 years than ST disks. Anyone that really wants to take a crack at them can PM me and I will get back to you. Russ

PS: Back to work finding that extra SIO cable, I know I have one.....

• 2 weeks later...